Rice & Veggies
2 cups rice – brown, wild, or long grain. Organic is best.
1 tomato diced
1 bell pepper diced
3 carrots chopped
1 onion chopped
Small bunch cilantro chopped
A few basil leaves chopped
1 leaf kale chopped
Spices: rosemary, black pepper, sea salt, celery seed
1/4 cup olive oil
1. Cook rice in rice cooker or on the stove.
2. Put olive oil in your pan or wok, add carrots and cook on med high heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add onion and bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add tomato, kale, cilantro, and basil and mix.
5. Add spices and mix. Serve warm
Optional: Add chicken, beef, or beans. Hot sauce or tamari soy sauce go well with this dish.